To use it, you need to have at least one Xbox 360 controller connected to your computer.
While the program is running:
- Press Start on any connected controller to begin controlling the mouse cursor with that controller. Press Start again to stop.
- Press Back to release the controller (the program will no longer accept input from it). Once all controllers are released, the program will terminate.
- To move the mouse cursor, use the left stick.
- Press A to left-click, B to right-click, and X to middle-click.
- The analog triggers act as the scroll wheel. Left scrolls up, and right scrolls down.
- Press and hold the shoulder buttons to alter the cursor and scroll movement speeds. Left slows down, and right speeds up.
Download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ipigmh (if you have any suggestions for a better place to share files, please tell me in the comments!)
You may need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable packages as well: