What's new in this version:
- FIXED: [0.2.2.1] no longer tries to reverse DNS lookup the target host. Should fix issues with not being able to connect to certain servers.
- FIXED: [0.2.2.2] reduced socket buffer size. This should eliminate dropped frames and disconnects caused by a change in version 0.2.1.0.
- FIXED: [0.2.2.3] application no longer crashes when a connection is closed.
- FIXED: Target URI field no longer loses selection after being populated by the Twitch.tv updater.
- FIXED: speeds below 1 bps no longer show as ",# bps" or "bps".
- FIXED: [0.2.2.3] outbound and inbound speeds were swapped.
- IMPROVED: connection info no longer shows the local bandwidth (the old Received column). Since TCPRelay cannot receive more data than it can push to the servers (due to blocking I/O), that column was completely redundant. The numbers displayed in the GUI now represent the actual bandwidth usage (the old Published column).
- IMPROVED: average speed is now an average of the last 2 seconds.
- IMPROVED: connection info now displays connection duration in HH:MM:SS.
- IMPROVED: [0.2.2.3] closed connections now display the overall average speeds.
- Speed history graph:
- IMPROVED: widened to fit the extra available space.
- IMPROVED: now displays a wide bar with the current speeds to the right of the graph.
- IMPROVED: slightly reduced resource usage.
Check out the official topic on XSplit's forums and see for yourself all the great feedback people gave me.