TCPRelay 0.4 alpha 1 is now available! Download the 32-bit or 64-bit version. You may also need to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4. Keep in mind that this is an alpha version; some features may not behave correctly.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: localization support for:
- [es-AR] Spanish (Argentina) (thanks to Nicolás Sigal)
- If you wish to add your language, fill this table (make sure to fill both sheets: WinFormStrings and ControlsStrings) and send me via e-mail with the subject TCPRelay translations for [language] [country].
- NOTE: only the GUI version has support for localization for now.
- FIXED: status tooltip did not clear when TCPRelay was started sucessfully after an error.
- FIXED: added localization support for several hard-coded strings.
- FIXED: component layout updated manually for localization.
Check out the official topic on XSplit's forums and see for yourself all the great feedback people gave me.